Dyslexia & Section 504 Remote Learning Services
Special Education Services: Remote Learning Support
Students with disabilities in Judson ISD are instructed in the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) as delineated in their IEP. JISD offers the full continuum of special education services for students with disabilities.
Dyslexia Services JISD provides dyslexia instructional services to qualifying students.
- Dyslexia teachers utilize remote learning and other instructional methods to provide small group dyslexia instruction.
- Digital resources are available to staff and student for provision of required multisensory instruction such as, Take Flight Interactive Lessons, Smart Learning Suite, Canvas, Zoom and Google Classroom.
- Student progress is measured according to program requirements and/or as documented in the student’s IEP. Single Word Decoding and DIBELS 8 are used as weekly progress measures. IDEL is the tool for progress measures in Spanish.
Section 504 JISD provides required support for students who qualify under Section 504.
- Instructional and behavioral accommodation plans are available to staff via Frontline and to parents via campus resources.
- Digital resources are available to staff and students for required accommodation needs in the virtual instruction model.