About Police Department
JISD Police Mission
The primary mission of the Judson ISD Police Department is to break down the barriers between law enforcement and youth by establishing better communications, and to:
- Provide a visible and positive image for law enforcement by serving as a confidential source of counseling to students concerning the problems they face;
- Bring expertise into schools to help young people to make more positive choices in their lives;
- Provide a safe and secure environment for students, staff, and citizens while those individuals are on school property during the school day, or are attending or participating in school-sponsored or school-related activities during times that differ from the normal school day;
- Maintain an atmosphere where teachers feel safe to teach and students feel safe to learn;
- Protect the property of the district, both real and personal, wherever located, and whether that property is owned, leased, rented or otherwise under control of the district;
- Protect the personal property of those individuals attending or engaging in school-related activities.
- Provide a better understanding of our state laws and their benefits to students and staff of the district.