The primary mission of the Judson ISD Police Department is to break down the barriers between law enforcement and youth by establishing better communications, and to:
- Provide a visible and positive image for law enforcement by serving as a confidential source of counseling to students concerning the problems they face;
- Bring expertise into schools to help young people to make more positive choices in their lives;
- Provide a safe and secure environment for students, staff, and citizens while those individuals are on school property during the school day, or are attending or participating in school-sponsored or school-related activities during times that differ from the normal school day;
- Maintain an atmosphere where teachers feel safe to teach and students feel safe to learn;
- Protect the property of the district, both real and personal, wherever located, and whether that property is owned, leased, rented or otherwise under control of the district;
- Protect the personal property of those individuals attending or engaging in school-related activities.
- Provide a better understanding of our state laws and their benefits to students and staff of the district.