School Bus Registration Form - English
School Bus Registration Form - Spanish
Discontinuation of Transportation Service Form
Additional Forms required for Bilingual, Dual Language, PK, & Kinder Students are available at your campus.
Need information on registering your child for bus transportation?
Join us at Bus Information Night at the Transportation Office.
When: August 10, 11, 12
Where: 9242 Converse Business Lane
Follow Judson ISD Transportation on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Transportation is provided, if the following requirements are met:
- The student must live more than two (2) miles from their assigned school as measured by the shortest route that may be traveled on public roads from the student's home to school.
- The student must reside in the district and in the attendance area of the school they attend.
- If a student does not attend the school in their attendance area, transportation is not provided.
JUDSON ISD DOES NOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION FOR SCHOOL OF CHOICE OR PRE-K 3.
Transportation Update: Routes will be ready on Friday, August 6, 2021. To determine what bus your student(s) should ride and where their bus stop would be, please click on Bus Information Portal. The Bus Information Portal is also located on the JISD Main Page at the bottom in a red and white box that reads Bus Information.
- Navigate to our Bus Information Portal
- Click X on the box that pops up.
- Type in the address and zip code in the search box to the left of the screen.
- A list will pop up on the bottom of the search showing the schools and the bus stops for the address entered and the school grade level.
- If there is No Transportation listed to a school grade level it is because the student lives within the 2 mile radius Walk Zone and transportation is not provided to that address.
- If there is No Bus Stop assigned and the location is outside of the 2 mile radius Walk Zone then there has yet to be a bus assigned to that area due to student participation.
- When providing a Temporary Bus Pass to the driver, please write the stop location from InfoFinder so the driver will know where the student’s stop is located.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Transportation Routing Department at 210-945-1249
In order for the Transportation Department to keep an accurate count of students on the buses, the Transportation Department will be requiring a Transportation Registration Form and/or Discontinuation of Transportation Service Form to be filled out. If a student will not be riding the bus for more than 5 consecutive days, the student's parent/guardian should fill out a Discontinuation of Transportation Service Form. When the student is going to require transportation services to continue, a Transportation Registration Form should be filled out.
2021-2022 Routing Schedules are on hold awaiting the Transportation Registration of your student(s).
Bus Stops are developed for students living 2 miles or more from their assigned schools. To find your bus stop, times and bus number, go to InfoFinder I web application. Enter your address and the routes for your child's elementary, middle, and high schools will come up under Results.
- Read more on the Transfinder i for Parents Brochure.
- View School Hours including Early Release times
School Bus Driver's/Assistant's Prayer
Please, Lord watch over me this day. As I get up early to go to work, keep me clear headed and focused with a loving heart and a smile to greet my precious cargo. Please help me rmember to watch all five mirrors, two dozen windows, eight gauges, six warning lights, six dozen faces, three lanes of traffic, and to keep a third eye open for wobbling bicycles and daydreaming pedestrians, especially teenagers wearing headsets or on their mobile phones who are in another world. Please, Lord, help me hear all train whistles, truck and automobile horns, police sirens, and the two-way radio. Please, Lord give me a hand with the steering wheel, the airbrake, the control panel, the two-way radio, and the route that I am on. Dear Lord, grant me control of the bus when road conditions are rough and/or wet and slick. And, Lord, please grant me the self-control to keep my hands to myself when a student is screaming or throwing a tantrum. And one more thing, dear Lord, please don't let a student be sick all over the bus. And finally, Lord, please watch over us all so that we can do it again tomorrow. Amen.