The VMHS Vision Statement
The Mission Statement
The Veterans Memorial High School Library is a welcoming place for students, teachers, and parents to find books and resources that foster a life-long love of reading and learning.
The Goals of the VMHS Library:
- To provide a safe space for students to read, research, relax, and socialize.
- To maintain a current collection of fiction, non-fiction, and graphic novels that inspire students to read.
- To instill a love of reading by providing diverse literature and providing a safe space to discuss the wide variety of topics found in the literature; the Read Woke Book Club.
- To help students become effective and ethical users of information.
- To support the curriculum through resources and collaboration.
Monday, Thursday &Friday 8:15 A.M. - 4:45 P.M.
Tuesday & Thursday 8:15 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
(If no students are in the library by 5:00 P.M., the librarian reserves the right to head home early.)