Judson Independent School District

Driven by Excellence

JISD Home

History of Judson ISD

  • On June 25, 1958, the Bexar County School Board combined the three common school districts of Converse, Kirby, and Selma to form Rural High School District No. 8. The newly constituted school board named this new district Judson Rural School District No. 8 in honor of Moses Campbell Judson, a strong advocate for the purification of San Antonio’s water system, sound educational institutions and family values. More information

Upcoming Events

View Calendar

JBlog

Like Us on Facebook

CLOSE
CLOSE