Classroom Rules and Policies
1. Come to class prepared to learn with all of the necessary tools, supplies, and assignments.
2. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
3. Be polite and respectful to others.
4. Do not talk while the teacher is talking.
Classroom Policies for Students and Parents
- Green folders will be used daily for communication about behavior. Any communication from the office will also be sent home in this folder.
- Reading and spelling homework are given nightly (Monday through Thursday) unless specified by the teacher as a non-homework day.
- Graded work folders are sent home on Fridays, and are expected to be returned the following Tuesday with a parent signature. Any redo papers requiring corrections need to be completed on a separate piece of paper and returned along with the original assignment. Redo assignments will be in the front of the folder. All other graded work needs to be kept at home, and does not need to be returned in the graded folder.
- Homework passes, treasure box, and all other rewards are dispensed at the teacher's discretion. These are earned by showing excellence in following classroom expectations or going above and beyond the minimum expectations.
- Parents are asked to connect to the Class Tag app, so that communication can be made in a timely and efficient manner. Please understand that office hours for the app are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Any communication made outside of these hours will not be received until the following business day. If communication is sent Friday after 6 p.m. or any time over the weekend, it will not be received until the following Monday (or the next school day, whichever is sooner).