1.Follow the Golden Rule. (Treat others the way you want to be treated.)
2.Your grades and supplies are your responsibility.
3. Nothing goes airborne.
4. Food, gum, candy, drinks, or electronic devices are not allowed.
1. Come in class quickly and get your journal then start on your warm-up/assignment.
2. Put a proper heading on all papers and make writing legible
3. Grades need to be independently checked at least once a week.
4. No one is to ask to leave the class the first and last ten minutes.
5. Make sure you have all your supplies needed daily.
6. Complete all work and turn it in on time.
7. Talk to me about your grade before your parents/guardian does.
8. It is your responsibility to check CANVAS for the notes and work missed.
9. All school rules and policies will be observed within the classroom.