Classroon Rules and Policies:
- Be on time
- Be prepared
- Be respectful
- Follow all rules and directions
PLAN FOR SUCCESS:
- Set up journal page and complete warm-up upon entering the classroom.
- Maintain a science journal with daily completed entries.
- Complete all lab reports in PENCIL!
- Take pride in all work by turning in neat, spell-checked, well written papers.
- Respect equipment. Charges will be collected for broken materials.
- Abide by class rules, school rules, laboratory rules, and safety contract.
GRADING: Tests/Major Projects = 40%
Daily Work (quizzes, labs, journal, etc.) = 60%
- TAG students are expected to complete outside assignments on time. Students will have a span of several days to turn in most homework assignments. Zeros should NOT be a repetitive issue in TAG!
- Quizzes may be unannounced.
- Journal grading will be unannounced with several grades a six weeks.
- Students receiving a grade below 70 on a test or project may retest or redo. They have 5 days of the grade is posted to attend tutoring and then retake the test.
- Tutoring is available for all students on Tuesdays 3:30 to 4:30 and Thursdays before school. Students must get a tutoring pass in advance.
- Students are responsible for inquiring, obtaining, and completing make-up assignments according to the district guidelines of one day for each day absent. This includes journal entries. Extended time is given for serious or prolonged illnesses.