Expectations for Behavior:
1. Be respectful - of yourself and others.
2. Be punctual - in your assigned seat before the bell rings. Students who are tardy will go to the nearest “Tardy Center” for a pass.
3. Be prepared - ready to learn with all needed supplies.
1. Be present - in mind, not just in body.
2. No food, beverages or gum is allowed in class. Only a clear water bottle is allowed.
3. Restroom/Water – Students are to make their best effort to take care of restroom and water needs before or after class, not during instruction. No one may leave the classroom during the first or last 10 minutes of class. A pass from the teacher is required to leave the classroom.
4. Electronics - No electronics / cell phones are not allowed in class without teacher permission.
If student uses his or her device:
a. Teacher will give student verbal warning and remind student to put it away.
b. Teacher will store student cell phone and return it at end of class.
c. Teacher will call parent.
d. Teacher will confiscate device and turn it in to administrator.
If student refuses, an office referral will be written.
**STUDENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO RECORD VIDEO OR TAKE PICTURES OF OTHER STUDENTS/STAFF AT ANY TIME DURING CLASS OR POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITHOUT PERMISSION AND PRIOR CONSENT OF A STAFF MEMBER. THIS IS AGAINST SCHOOL POLICY AND VIOLATES MEDIA RESTRICTIONS OF SOME STUDENTS.