Distance Learning Expectations
VIRTUAL Classroom Rules: In addition to the rules, regulations, and procedures set forth in the Judson High School Student/Parent Handbook, the following rules will be emphasized in our classroom:
1. Be Respectful: Respect yourself, your peers, your school, all staff and your teachers. I, too, promise to respect your opinions and needs. We are all human beings and deserve to be treated as such.
2. Be Responsible: YOU are responsible for your words and actions. YOU are responsible for the consequences of your words and actions.
3. Be Prepared: Have what you need with you, and be ready to work.
4. Be Conscientious of Others' Time: This means try not to distract with off-topic conversations during video class-time. Keep chat academically related (verbal and written).
5. Be Committed and Cooperative: Your success will depend on your effort. Ask questions and get help as needed.
Absolutely NO Background music, friends, background TV, Cursing, or insulting other students in Virtual Classroom / ZOOM.