- Be kind and courteous to all who are in the classroom.
- Treat teacher, classmates, self and classroom with respect.
- Always be honest.
- Treat others as you would want them to treat you.
- Work hard and always do your best.
- Complete all work on time.
- Communication will be done through Class Dojo [Please sign up through classdojo.com, search for Hopkins Elementary (2440 Ackerman), search for my name and request to join class.]
- Thursday Folders- all school communication goes home weekly on Thursdays. Also in Thursday Folders will be any makeup work or work that needs to be corrected. Per the grading policy, students will have 3 school days or till the end of the grading period (whichever is sooner) to make up the grades. This work must be done in pencil and by the student to receive a new grade. If the work is not turned in within the 3 days or by the end of the grading period (whichever is sooner), the original grade will be kept.
- Planners- Students will be given a planner at the beginning of the year. In this planner, they will learn to be organized by writing down school events, homework, spelling words, notes to parents, etc. Students are responsible for maintaining their planner and the content within it aside from teacher notes. Information will not go in the planner every day. Behavior notes will go home in planners.
- Conferences: I am available for conferences at any point in the school year. Please feel free to message me through Class Dojo or my email to set up a conference.
- Cell Phones/ Electronic Devices: Cell Phones are not allowed on during school hours (from 7am to 2:45). I will keep all student cell phones in my desk or cabinet locked away so they cannot be taken by anyone else. There may be times where we play a game or utilize them in educational ways where students will be closely monitored.