3rd Grade Behavior Expectations:
- Follow all classroom, hallway and school rules
- Daily get planner signed and write down agendas
- Keep hands, feet, and all other objects to yourself
- Be prepared for learning each day & do homework
- Students respect themselves and others
- Work collaboratively with others
- Make good choices & always do your Best!
- Verbal Warning and/or Redirection
- Mark in planner, Lose 5 minutes of Recess and Lose 10 points on daily conduct grade
- Student/Teacher conference - Mark in planner, Lose 5 more minutes of Recess, and final 10 points off of 20 point daily conduct grade.
- Call parent, Lose last 5 minutes of recess (No recess)
Please note that a student can receive a referral for any major infraction without a verbal warning. (Please see student handbook online for more information on major infractions)