All lessons/ classwork for the meantime will be facilitated via Google Classroom.
*****Directions on how to access Google Classroom.*****
- Please have your child access: portal.judsonisd.org/LoginPolicy.jsp
- They will need their lunch number/ password used to access chromebooks
- Once your child has logged in, they will see a list of application available to them.
- Please locate Google Drive- Student. Click on it.
- It might ask for your child's email. It will look something like this: Jimenez1234@student.judsonisd.org
(please replace Jimenz1234 with YOUR student's login info).
- Once you are in the Google Drive, on the right hand corner, there is a "waffle" made of 8 dots. Click on this and find GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
- Select and you will come to a page that might be empty. Either way, there should be + sign on the right hand corner. Select ADD CLASS.
- Depending on your child's HOMEROOM teacher, please enter one of the following codes.
Ms. Mireya Jimenez
Science code :oxrduns
Math code : vcvtvib
Ms. Gabriela Jimenez
Math code 4nxm33s
Reading code: sbxqkh7
Science code: fkdm24c
- Your child is now ready to participate in our virtual/ online distance learning platform.
---- Science assignments will be released every week until further notice.-----
Also, VIRTUAL MEETINGS, will be held for students via ZOOM. A zoom meeting invite will be posted on Google Classroom as well as sent via Class Dojo message to parents.
Our meetings will be held weekly on WEDNESDAYS.
Here is the current schedule of meetings.
Mondays at 10:00-11:00
Additional meetings can be held to address 1:1 concerns, remediation or small group reviews.