Canvas is our main learning platform this year. Your child can access it through their Judson Portal.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM INSTRUCTIONS
Student Instructions for Google Classroom
1. Students will need to go to Gmail OR their JISD portal (located on the JISD homepage towards the bottom of the home page) and search for the Google application and sign in using their username and password:
2. Username for Gmail will be their computer login information they use at school with “@student.judsonisd.org” after their username
Username for portal is the same as their login information they use at school to log on to the computers
Password will be their normal password they use to sign onto the computers at school, which is usually their lunch number followed by “abc” (all lowercase)
3. Once the student is able to access their email, they will need to open the email for Google Classroom that I sent them. Here, they will “join” the class and be able to see the assignments I have sent out.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Remember, you can contact me through ClassTag or LHinds@judsonisd.org if you have any questions/concerns.
Imagine Learning INSTRUCTIONS
1. Students can log into thier district portal and access Imagine Learning. There is a math and reading element and your child should be practicing both.
2. Your student can access Imagine Language & Literacy downloading the Imagine Learning Student application to Chromebooks from the Chrome Web Store, to iPads from the App Store, and to Android devices from Google Play and Amazon. Check support.imaginelearning.com/imagine-language-literacy/system-requirements to ensure your computer or tablet meets the minimum technical requirements.
Below are some resources your child can access to practice math and reading at home:
Prodigy (Your child has a login supplied by the teacher)
Typing Skills Games