Our class follows the Dan St. Romain Model.
* Follow directions right away!
* Where my eyes go, my brain follows.
* When I need the teacher's attention, I raise my hand and wait to be called on.
* I have my space, you have your space. I keep my hands to myself.
* Just because I think it, doesn't mean I should say it! Only nice words!
* We get what we need, but we don't always get what we want.
* I have my own brain. I can make my own good choices. I will be pro-active because I am in charge of me!
* Always tell the truth! No whoppers!
* When we do the right thing, we have happy hearts!
We use our listening ears. We use our walking feet. We keep our hands, feet, and objects to ourself. We follow directions right away! Safely learning at school each day!