Flyer Distribution via Peachjar
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
Distribution is permissible two ways
- District sponsored flyer/poster that informs about an event originating from JISD.
- Non-district organizations with events or services that are oriented toward students, teachers or that benefits them in a direct educational and/or extracurricular way.
(Example: Summer Camps for kids...yes. Flyer about Plumbing services...no)
Here's What You Do
- Read the JISD Flyer Distribution Guidelines below (very important)
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (account type)
- Purchase credits to submit (non-district organizations)
- Upload your flyer for approval
JISD Flyer Distribution Guidelines
- Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny (approximate turnaround 2-3 days) based on content of the flyer. Peachjar's fee for this service is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
- Any organization that requests to distribute flyers/posters within the Judson ISD should submit their request via Peachjar at least 2 weeks before the event to be publicized and should include the appropriate flyer attached. Submissions should also include contact information for approval/denial response. If a flyer or poster is approved by both the Communications Director and the campus principal, distribution will go instantly to parents email inboxes and will be posted on the campus website for all to see. CAMPUS PRINCIPALS HAVE FINAL APPROVAL OR DENIAL OF FLYER DISTRIBUTION.
Distribution Fees For Non District Groups
Non-district organizations (non-profit or for-profit) purchase credits to distribute within JISD. The more schools where you want to distribute a flyer, the more credits you may need. If you're focused on one or two schools for distribution, less credits are needed. Learn about Peachjar service fees. Peachjar offers free postings for schools and parent organizations with no participation fees.
Instead of your flyer ending up in the bottom of a student's backpack, it will go directly to parents' email and the campus website. Submit your event flyer to Peachjar and communicate more effectively and efficiently with the Judson ISD Community!
Interim Communications Director
(210) 945-6901 FAX