Updated as of 1/29/20 1:52 pm
SUB BUS TRANSPORTING > ROUTE NOTES
195 8 Converse 23 22 Salinas 187 54 Spring Meadows 110 124 Coronado Village 20 128 Coronado Village 127 138 Spring Meadows 109 150 Spring Meadows SUB BUS TRANSPORTING > ROUTE NOTES
66 8 Delayed Woodlake Hills - After Route 66, return for Route 8 172 22 Combined Kitty Hawk - Combined Routes 172 & 22 183 54 Delayed Metzger - After Route 183, return for Route 54 188 67 Combined Judson - Combined Routes 188 & 67 83 124 Delayed Woodlake Hills - After Route 83, return for Route 124 192 128 Delayed Kitty Hawk - After Route 192, return for Route 128 112 138 Delayed Woodlake Hills - After Route 112, return for Route 138 62 150 Metzger SUB BUS TRANSPORTING > ROUTE NOTES
5 8 Judson 127 22 Judson 115 54 Delayed Wagner - After Route 115, return for Route 54 18 128 Delayed Veterans Memorial - After Route 18, return for Route 128 71 150 Wagner SUB BUS TRANSPORTING > ROUTE 145 51 87 52 119 55 179 56 11 70 129 110 140 112 149 119 84 122 169 269 268 249 273 272 276
Greetings From the Transportation Department
Hello Judson ISD Community. We in Transportation would like to thank the JISD Board, Dr. Ball, Dr. Fields, and the rest of the Administrators for their support. Transportations' improvements would not happen without the help of our Board, Superintendent, and Administrators. JISD Community is very fortunate to have people in office who not only care about the educational aspect of their students, but the safe transportation of the students as well. THANK YOU FROM TRANSPORTATION.
For the latest Routing updates using the Chrome Browser Click Hereand Transfinder will assist you in locating your student's bus route and stop. Type in your address and locate your school for your bus stop. For easy instructions click on the Transfinder for Parents Brochure. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Mission of the JISD Transportation Department is to provide Transportation that is a safe, reliable, and timely as well as a feeling of security to the District Community to include the students, parents, and administration.
The goals of the Transportation Department are to:
- Gain public confidence through courteous and safe operation of district vehicles
- Strictly observing all traffic laws, using defensive driving, and maintaining route reliability
- Communicate with all customers and the general public in a respectful and professional manner
Looking for Bus Route Information:
Please go to 'Resources' located on the Judson ISD Website. Under 'Parents' click on 'Bus Routes'. Our Transfinder System will assist you in locating your bus route (and school) when you type in your address. Transfinder for Parents Brochure
Judson ISD provides transportation if the following requirements are met:
- The student must live more than two (2) miles from their assigned school as measured by the shortest route that may be traveled on public roads from the student's home to school.
- The student must reside in the district and in the attendance area of the school they attend.
- If a student does not attend the school in their attendance area, but transportation is not provided.