JISD is requiring all students to register for Transportation this upcoming 2020-2021 School Year. Please click on the Transportation Registration Form and print out. Once the form is completely filled out, please send the form to Transportation either by Fax at 2109456984, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off at the Transportation Office at 9242 Converse Business Lane, Converse, TX 78109, between the hours of 9 am to 3:30 pm. Thank You. We are looking forward to the 2020-2021 School Year.
Greetings From the Transportation Department
Hello Judson ISD Community. We are very fortunate to have a JISD Board, Dr. Ball, Dr. Fields, and the rest of the Administrators for their action regarding the Corona Virus Outbreak as they are very concerned about the whole JISD Community.
For the latest Routing updates using the Chrome Browser Click Hereand Transfinder will assist you in locating your student's bus route and stop. Type in your address and locate your school for your bus stop. For easy instructions click on the Transfinder for Parents Brochure. Thank you for your cooperation.
The Mission of the JISD Transportation Department is to provide Transportation that is a safe, reliable, and timely as well as a feeling of security to the District Community to include the students, parents, and administration.
The goals of the Transportation Department are to:
- Gain public confidence through courteous and safe operation of district vehicles
- Strictly observing all traffic laws, using defensive driving, and maintaining route reliability
- Communicate with all customers and the general public in a respectful and professional manner
Looking for Bus Route Information:
Please go to 'Resources' located on the Judson ISD Website. Under 'Parents' click on 'Bus Routes'. Our Transfinder System will assist you in locating your bus route (and school) when you type in your address. Transfinder for Parents Brochure
Judson ISD provides transportation if the following requirements are met:
- The student must live more than two (2) miles from their assigned school as measured by the shortest route that may be traveled on public roads from the student's home to school.
- The student must reside in the district and in the attendance area of the school they attend.
- If a student does not attend the school in their attendance area, transportation is not provided.