The mission of the Judson Independent School District's Child Nutrition Department is to support the essential link between nutrition and education.
- The goals of the Child Nutrition Department are to:
- Ensure that every student is offered a nutritious and high quality meal
- Provide all with excellent customer service by qualified staff adhering to high sanitation and safety standards
- Utilize cost-effectiveness and industry best-practices
- Follow the USDA/TDA Child Nutrition Program guidelines
All Judson Schools Offer FREE Breakfast
All Judson ISD schools offer FREE breakfast to all students at all campuses daily.
Online Application for Free and Reduced Meals
To apply for free and reduced-price meals, households must fill out the paper application and return it to any Judson ISD school or Child Nutrition Office or you can complete an onlineapplication at www.SchoolLunchApp.com. Applications may be submitted at any time during the school year and are available at any Judson ISD school office. Information provided on the application may be verified by school officials at any time during the school year.
School Health Advisory Council Needs Parents!
The Judson ISD School Health Advisory Council needs parent members and input. The Council makes recommendations to improve the health of all students. Please call Ryanne Dupree at 210-945-1252 if interested. See Wellness
Child Nutrition Services Director
210 School Street
Converse, TX 78109
Hours: 7:30 - 4:00
(210) 945-6988 FAX