Student & Parent
City of San Antonio has provided a great resource for parents and students who may be experiencing hardships. Please click on the link below to view the document.
Covid -19 Resources
Parents and students can be find additional resources by clicking on the topics on this page's navigation.
- Guidance and Counseling Mental Health Procedures and Resources
- Children's Mental Health Resources
- Let's talk about mental health
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- ESC 20 - Learn 421 - Counselor Digest
Counseling Resources for students
Click on Link Below
Judson ISD Counseling Department is proud to have partnerships and programs that enhance Social Emotional Learning in our district. Click on the link below to review the great resources available for students.
Coming soon Family Leadership Institute for our Judson ISD parents. Due to school closure we have postponed our first Family Leadership Institute in Judson ISD. Once we resume back to normal business hours we will announce upcoming training dates.
Director of Guidance & Counseling
College Career Readiness and Inovation Secretary
Military Family & College Readiness Specialist
Social Emotional Learning Specialist
McKinney-Vento and Foster Care Liaison
District Social Workers
School Age Parent Program Social Worker
Monica Chavarria, LMSW