- Homeless Resource Guide
- Parent/Student Rights
- What is homelessness?
- Federal Law
- PDF Presentation
- SARAH — Southwest Alamo Regional Alliance for the Homeless
- Bexar County Directory of Mental Health Services
- GRASP — Greater Randolph Area Service Program
- Student Residency Questionnaire (SRQ)
- McKinney–Vento Transportation Agreement
Helping Homeless Students
This document was developed by the National Coalition for the Homeless and has been re-formatted as a school flyer and adapted for use in Texas. It has ideas for school administrators, teachers, students, and community organizations.