- Cafeteria Menu
- Child Protective Services
- English Language Learners
- Forgot Password for Students
- Gifted & Talented Program
- Internet Safety
- Learning Resource Center
- McKinney-Vento Homeless
- Military Family & College Readiness
- Online Meal Pay - MyPaymentsPlus
- Parent Center Information
- Parent Toolkit
- PTSO (Parent-Teacher-Student Organization)
- School Supply List
- Special Education
- STAAR Testing Information
- STEM at home
- Texas Education Agency (TEA)
The JSTEM PTSO's goal is to help support the teachers and students of JSTEM so that they may attend various field trips related to their curriculum and clubs as well as assist teachers with supplies for their classroom.
Point of Contact
Dr. Shequetta Green
TSGT Edwin Jennings
Membership in the JSTEM PTSO is open to any interested community member living within Judson ISD.
A fee of $5 per family/individual will be assessed for annual dues. The fee may be paid at any JSTEM PTSO meeting or event.
Stay Connected to JSTEM PTSO through Social Media
Please "like" us on FB-JSTEMPTSO. Please check out our FaceBook page and stay abreast of our PTSO activities!
For questions or comments on any JSTEM PTSO event or how you can take part, please reach out to the board members. We are always available to answer your concerns regarding PTSO.