Girls Volleyball Information
Seventh and Eighth-grade girls Volleyball will hold tryouts from Wednesday, September 23 through Friday, September 25 in the gym area from 4:00 to 6:00 pm each day.
Before trying out, students will need to have the following:
1.an athletic physical on file with the lady coaches ( Form is on the website for download under athletics or at school in the front office)
2. Complete all paperwork in Rank ONE ( Link is under the athletics tab on the main page)
3. COVID 19 waiver ( Form is on the website for download under athletics or at school in the front office) ** This completed and signed form can be e-mailed into the coaches**
Girls trying out will need to:
1. Take a daily COVID screen
2. Have a "GO BAG" with them
A. Face Mask
B. Hand Sanitizer
C. Face Towel
D. Water Bottle labeled with their name
3. Students will be required to wear a face mask upon entering the building and when they are not actively participating on the court.
4. After leaving the court, players will need to sanitize their hands.
5. During Breaks, Student will be socially distanced throughout the gym they are working in.
**Team rosters will be posted Friday evening after 6:30 pm**
**Please be diligent in picking up your child after workouts**
** Student will be socially distanced outside while waiting for parents pick up**
Thank you for your support and understanding