Judson ISD is a “No shots No school” district. Student must have all required immunizations or exemption affidavit before starting school.
Per District Policy, Students with any of the following symptoms must be excluded from school until student is free from symptoms:
- Temperature of 100.0 or higher. Student must be fever free for 24 hrs without medication before re-entry
- Vomiting or diarrhea. Student must be symptoms free for 24 hrs without medication before re-entry
- Pain and/or swelling at angle of jaw
- Undetermined rash over any part of the body accompanied by fever
- Red, draining eyes
- Intense itching with signs and symptoms of secondary infection
- Open, draining lesions or wounds
- For any infection, antibiotics must be taken for a minimum of 24 hrs prior to re-admittance to school
Students with a communicable disease must have a Doctor’s note to return to school.
Students are not to have medications at school unless a Doctor’s order is on file in the clinic and meds are to be kept in the clinic unless otherwise stated by Doctor.