Students will be expected to:
Be on time.
Be in the present. (When your in class, be here, not "somewhere else.")
Follow the R3S: Respect: Yourself, Students, and the School.
This is a school wide policy that will be discusses at length during Advisory and student assemblies.
Respect yourself by:
- Having pride in your appearance
- Giving your best effort in all activities
- Having pride in the quality of your work
- Using school appropriate language
Respect fellow students by:
- Helping each other when needed
- Using your manners -- address each other by name
- Encouraging each other
- Keepign your hands and feet to yourself
- Thoughtfully addressing conflict with other students
Respect your school by:
- Listening and following your Teacher's direction
- Cleaning up behind yourself
- Following all classroom rules and procedures
- Helping maintain the school's appearance
2.Phone Call Home
3.Refer to Counselor with a call home