- JISD Early Childhood Special Education students will:
- * Create friendships, learn to interact with others and learn about the world around them
- * Develop social and emotional skills
- * Develop language and communication skills
- * Develop an understanding of letters, sounds, words and books
- * Develop an understanding of numbers, shapes, patterns and size
- * Develop readiness skills in reading, writing, mathematics, science and social studies
- * Master the Texas guidelines that identify the skills and concepts necessary for completing Early Elementary, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten.