10 Tips for Good Attendance
- Help your child arrive to school on time, with everything they need from school supplies and completed homework.
- Being at school on time will help your child's chances to score well on test throughout the year.
- Make sure your child has a balance diet, exercises, and gets enough sleep, to help mentally and physically get them ready to learn.
- Only allow your child to stay home when they have an illness, or too sick to be comfortable at school.
- Send parent notes or Dr. notes with your child when returning back to school.
- You can monitor your child's attendance and grades through Parent Center.
- Read all information sent home by the school.
- Be involved in your child's school life and school activities
- Help your child to improve their attendance with positive reinforcements.
- Keep open communication with your child's teacher, principals, and counselors.
District Attendance Coordinator
(210) 945-6923 FAX