Federal Report Cards
The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), requires each State education agency to prepare and publish an annual report card with state-, district- and campus-level data.
The 2021-2022 Federal Report Cards are available on the TEA website.
Information on these report cards includes:
- Part (i): General Description of the Texas State Accountability System
- Part (ii): Student Achievement by Proficiency Level
- Part (iii)(I): Academic Growth
- Part (iii)(II): Graduation Rate
- Part (iv): English Language Proficiency
- Part (v): School Quality or Student Success (SQSS)
- Part (vi): Goal Meeting Status
- Part (vii): STAAR Participation
- Part (viii): Civil Rights Data
- Part (ix): Teacher Quality Data
- Part (x): Per-pupil Expenditure
- Part (xi): STAAR Alternate 2 Participation
- Part (xii): Statewide National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
A detailed description of each data section can be viewed below in both English and Spanish.