SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks helps students discover their interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create a personal graduation plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks at Judson ISD is accessible by 9th-12th grade students and their parents.
All of the SchooLinks features are designed with students in mind to help them become career, college, and life ready. SchooLinks features are incredibly user-friendly and content can be easily comprehended by 9th-12th grade students.
Using SchooLinks, 9th-11th grade students and parents can:
- Access career interest, strength and mindset surveys
- Build Individual Graduation Plan
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Build their Personal Graduation Plan (PGP)
- Create course plans based on career pathways
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for scholarships
- Learn about financial aid
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Explore traditional, emerging and military career fields
- Create digital portfolios / resumes
- Communicate with counselors
Using SchooLinks, 12th graders will be able to:
- Track college applications and request transcripts
- Request Letters of Recommendation
Student Login: Students will login to SchooLinks.