Tuition Based Pre-K for the Community 2020 - 2021
We are excited that you have chosen to send your child to Judson ISD’s Tuition-Based Pre-K Program for 3 or 4 year olds. The mission of the Judson ISD Pre-K Program is to provide young children with the foundation for academic, social, and emotional growth. Judson ISD strives to create an environment that fosters school readiness for all Pre-K students. The tuition-based PK program is available to JISD employees’ children as well as children of community members that reside within the district and are of age by September 1st of the academic school year.
Cost of Program
- $4,500 yearly
- 10 monthly installments of $450
- No cash accepted at campuses
- No pro-rating during vacation days
*Please note that this payment structure is based on a yearly tuition rate rather than a monthly tuition rate in order to make payments more manageable.
Payment Process for Community Members
- Create a MySchoolBucks account (instructions to create account)
- Process your PreK Tuition payment HERE
- Payments for tuition due on the 5th of the month
Payment Process for Judson ISD Employees
- Payment for tuition will be automatically deducted through the payroll department
- Complete the Tuition Based Pre-K Authorization for Payroll Deduction form located under Employee Services in Eduphoria Formspace
- It is the responsibility of the employee to contact the Employee Benefits office if their child has been withdrawn from the Pre-K program
Documents to Bring to Campus
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address
- Parent ID
- Immunization Record
For questions regarding registration, please contact the campus.