Elementary Instructional Options
Elementary schools (grades PK-3 through 5th) will offer two instructional learning models: face to face instruction or remote learning. The face to face model is the traditional setting where students attend campus Monday through Friday and receive instruction from their teacher. Please note that there will be extra precautions that will be taken to ensure student and staff safety under the face to face learning model. The remote/virtual instruction is an enhanced learning model where students will have the ability to learn from home Monday through Friday. Remote learning is different than last year's virtual model as the district has gathered feedback from our community, staff and teachers to ensure that virtual learning is no longer foundational, but rather ensures that students continue their academic growth with plenty of instructional support.
After reviewing the options below, please fill out the Elementary Survey to make your selection for the 2020-2021 school year.
Face to Face Learning (at school)
Students will receive in-person instruction on campus
Remote/Virtual Learning (at home)
Students will receive virtual instruction with opportunities to learn in real time, live settings and engage in lessons on their own time
For more information about your students grade, please review the following pages:
What will Judson’s Enhanced Remote Learning Experience Offer?
- 1:1 electronic devices for students
- WiFi at all elementary campus parking lots
- Learning Kits with resources, including content area books
- Extracurricular Clubs/Programs will be available
- Learning beyond retention and foundational skills
- Parent Virtual Training to support students at home
- V-tutoring afterschool plus teacher V-office hours
- Virtual Saturday support for parents/students
- All teachers will receive specialized training and support in V-learning