3rd - 5th Grade Instructional Options
After reviewing the details of each option below for Kinder - 2nd grade, please fill out the Elementary Survey to make your selection for the 2020-2021 school year.
A Face to Face Learning
- Teachers will be required to use standard Learning Management System to incorporate instructional technology into some lessons
- Campuses have option to use additional platforms as long as it is consistent across grade levels
- Campuses will be required to provide face to face or virtual afterschool and Saturday tutoring
- Library will be included in Rotations Schedule for skills mini-lesson
- Guidance lessons (SEL) will be incorporated in the daily schedule
- Breakfast and Lunch in the classroom
- Lessons will:
- Include whole group mini-lessons
- Align to the district scope and sequence to aid students that move from F2F
- Include small group instruction with reduced numbers (no more than 3-4)
- Unit Assessments will be administered online through Eduphoria
B Remote/Virtual Learning
- Virtual instruction will include both Synchronous and Asynchronous models
- V-Teachers will use the standard Learning Management System as the main learning platform.
- V-Teachers will use additional 3rd party apps to enhance interaction and engagement by the students
- V-Teachers will provide virtual afterschool and Saturday tutoring
- Specials classes, including music, art, and technology will be included as part of the Asynchronous learning. Library will be part of the specials this year.
- Guidance lessons (SEL) will be provided through Asynchronous learning
- Campus Principal must be provided the classroom passcode
- Virtual Teachers will provide targeted small group or individual academic support