Returning Student Registration
Online registration for returning students opens on February 7, 2022 for the 2022-2023 school year. Returning Student Registration is for those families who have students currently enrolled in Judson ISD schools. All returning families must complete the registration process. This would include families who wish to register:
- currently enrolled students for the 2022-2023 school year (all students must register each school year)
- currently enrolled children of Judson ISD employees
Online registration for returning families includes all grade levels, including Pre-K4.
Returning Students can register online beginning February 7, 2022.
A Step by Step Guide is available to help you navigate through the new online registration process.
- Parent Guide for All Returning Families and Employees
- Parent Guide for All Returning Families and Employees (Spanish)
- Returning Families Main Screen Instructions (Spanish)
A Step by Step Video is available to help you navigate through the new online registration process.
- Are you re-enrolling a former student in Judson ISD? Parents re-enrolling former Judson ISD students will need to contact the campus first before they can register online.
- Forgot your username an password for Parent Self Serve? This step-by-step GUIDE will show you how to retrieve your login information.
- On the STUDENT INFORMATION screen, don't forget to select the correct school year, 2022-2023, that you wish to register for.