8th to 9th Grade Transition
As an incoming 9th-grade student, you will want to be familiar with all the items below to have a successful first year in high school. Please continue to visit our website for updates periodically as course planning begins.
Please join us for the upcoming High School Showcases. Students and parents will have the opportunity to tour high school campuses and meet with students and staff about programs and electives offered at each high school.
- Fine Arts
The Fine Arts Department serves students and faculty in Music (Band, Choir, and Orchestra), Theatre, Dance, and Visual Arts curricular study areas.
The Athletics Department's belief is that participation in athletics can provide students with the opportunity to learn responsibility, dedication, leadership, the value of hard work, respect for the rules, respect for authority, and many other positive qualities.
- Career & Technical Education (CTE) Programs of Study
Career and Technical Education provides students with the academic and technical skills they need to compete in the global workforce and/or to continue their education at the post-secondary level after graduation.
- Judson High School
- Interim Principal Mr. Gutierrez
- Visit the JHS campus website
- Veterans Memorial High School
- Principal Ms. Arredondo
- Visit the VMHS campus website
- Wagner High School
- Principal Mr.Arce
- Visit the WHS campus website
Early College High School
- Judson Early College Academy (JECA)
- Principal Mr. Brauer
- Visit the JECA campus website
Pathways in Technology Early College High Schools (P-TECH)
- Judson HS P-TECH Academy
- Principal Joe Gutierrez
- Visit the JHS P-TECH Website
- Wagner HS Thunderbird STEM Academy
- Principal Blas Arce
- Visit the WHS TSTEM Website
Course Catalog 2023-2024 click link below
- Fine Arts