Judson ISD Strategic Priorities
Our Promise to Students
All Judson ISD students will:
- receive an equitable education in a safe learning environment.
- Meet or exceed grade level expectations.
- Graduate college, career or military ready.
- Be inspired to discover and develop their unique abilities, talents, and voice.
Judson ISD is producing excellence!
All Judson ISD students will receive a quality education enabling them to be successful in a global society.
- Judson ISD believes in an equitable education that looks beyond academic scores so students feel
empowered and capable of developing their identity, dreams and goals.
- Judson ISD believes in creating a culture of service that places respect, honesty, open communication,
innovation, and collaboration at the forefront in order to create a safe sense of community and lifelong
- Judson ISD believes that positive relationships among students, staff, families, and community members make them feel valued, safe, and trusted so they will be involved and empowered to make informed decisions about the future of our district and students.