Why Join Choir?
Singing in choir gives you musical, physical, social, mental, and spiritual rewards. Here are the top reasons you should consider singing in choir at Metzger Middle School:
- You will have the opportunity to sing a variety of songs from different styles and cultures, read music, develop great vocal technique, and learn performance skills.
- Singing in a choir is a great way to make friends and build relationships with people who have a common interest - making music!
- You will be able to participate in rewarding performances and activities: Concerts, Trips, Competitions, Judson ISD Fine Arts Academy
- Singing is great for your health. It gives you more energy while improving your immune system, strengthening muscles and lung capacity. People who sing have less stress and are in a better mood.
- Singing in choir will build thinking skills such as concentration, memory and listening.
- You will be able to express yourself in a creative way.
- No need to buy anything ahead of time - You already have a beautiful instrument!
- Singing in choir is fun! Ask any of our choir members and they will tell you why.