Growth and Planning Committee
The purpose of the committee is to represent the communities of Judson ISD by recommending options/actions to district leadership and school board and communicate information to local residents in the following areas:
- New and existing facilities, technology infrastructure, educational environments.
- District growth
- Short-term plans to address growth, efficient and effective use of facilities and transportation
- Long-range plans to address growth, efficient and effective use of facilities and transportation
- Review of emergency operations for the district
We would like to thank each and every committee member for volunteering your time to plan the future of Judson ISD.
Meeting Dates and Times
- April 4th - Judson Middle School
- April 25th - Wagner High School
- May 9th - Coronado Village Elementary School (CANCELLED)
- May 23rd - Kitty Hawk Middle School
- June 13th - Hopkins Elementary
- July 25th - Wortham Oaks Elementary
- August 22nd - Educational Resource Center (ERC)
- September 26th - Elolf STEAM Academy
- October 17th - Judson HS
- December 12th - JTECH Building
If you have questions, please email Growth and Planning Committee or call (210) 945-5410.