The purpose of the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) grant programs in general is to award subgrants to local educational agencies (LEAs) to address the impact that COVID-19 has had, and continues to have, on elementary and secondary schools. LEAs, including school districts and charter schools, that received a Title I, Part A grant in school year 2020-2021 are eligible and will receive allocations for the ESSER III grant.
Judson ISD ESSER III Resources and Documentation
- Safe to Return In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan
- ESSER IIII Planning Overview-Spring 2021
- ESSER I, II, and III Plans Surveys
- ESSER III Public Hearing NOTICE 5-20-2021
- ESSER III Public Hearing PRESENTATION 5-20-2021
- ESSER III Plan Summary