We embrace the 5 P's (Be polite, productive,prompt, positive and prepared), and 4 C's (Be confident, courageous, consistent and communicate) in this classroom.
Our classroom rules and policies are quite simple:
- No negative self-talk.
- Believe that you are worthy of being here.
- Accept yourself and be forgiving when you make mistakes.
- Treat your classmates as you would like to be treated.
- Know that your actions and words affect others. Be aware and be kind..
- Understand that, as your teacher, I will always act in your best interest to the best of my ability. You may not always like what I say and do, and that is okay. We can find an appropriate time to discuss our differences.
RESPECT YOUR SCHOOL:
- Follow school wide rules in our classroom.
- No horseplay or rough-housing.
- Do not damage the desks, tables, etc... in our classroom.