I follow the Code of Conduct for Judson ISD:
- Students should be in dress code at all times in my classroom.
- Students are tardy if they are not in my class as the bell rings.
- Students are absent if they arrive in my class after 15 minutes from the tardy bell.
- Students have 5 days after the due date of assignments to turn in work. After that time, the student will receive a 0 for that assignment. Every day that the assignment is late, the student will lose 10 points from the assignment.
- Students will not be allowed to have their phones out at all in my class. They will not be needed for any instructional teaching in my classroom. If you need to contact your student throughout the day, please call the front office and the secretary will send your message to your student.
Thank you for your assistance in following these basic school rules.