POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- No cell phones out without permission
- No charging cell phones during class time
- Be on time and seated in assigned seat
- No eating or drinking in class
- Use of foul language is not permitted
- Clean tables before leaving class
- Remain seated until bell ring (DO NOT LINE UP AT DOOR)
- No sleeping during class time
- Must sign out if leaving room
- Limit bathroom time to no more than 5 minutes
Like the classroom rules, the procedures of a classroom are just as important so students are aware of how they are expected to complete certain tasks throughout the school day.
Behavior for entering the classroom:
- Enter the room by walking.
- Pick up journals/binders
- Begin assignment posted on overhead or board. (10 minutes).
When a student is absent:
- When a student is absent, they will be responsible for completing the work that was missed. All assignments will be posted on canvas.