The Department of Innovation serves to meet the needs of the Judson community by keeping a student-centered mission to:
- expand the number of inventive, imaginative school options
- raise the percentage of students in high-quality, best-fit campuses, and
- increase the academic achievement of all students
to ensure Judson ISD is a premier, destination school district that welcomes all students in the greater-San Antonio area.
Systems of Great Schools
Judson is a member of TEA’s System of Great Schools (SGS) Network and is implementing its four-lever strategy:
- analyze school performance,
- expand great options,
- improve access to options, and
- create new organizational structures.
Strategic Partnerships and Grants
The Department of Innovation strives to build strong relationships with parents, teachers, staff, and community leaders as we envision a more robust future of success for Judson ISD. We seek strategic partnerships and external resources, including significant funding grants such as the following:
- Effective Schools Framework,
- United States Department of Education Teacher Leader Programs, and
- School Action Fund
to support transformational practices and innovative systems.
Innovation Designation Campuses
Innovative Campus Programs
Chief Innovation Officer
District Coordinator for School Improvement
Secretary to the Chief Innovation Officer