Students are expected to follow classroom expectations during every class period. Expectations are set in place so we can have a positive learning environment and the classroom runs smoothly as well as effectively. The classroom expectations are as follows:
- BE ON TIME TO CLASS AND ENTER THE CLASSROOM IN A CALM AND ORDERLY FASHION. SIT DOWN IN YOUR ASSIGNED SEAT WITH MATERIALS READY TO GO. (PENCIL, PAPER, JOURNALS, ETC.)
- CELL PHONES AND EAR BUDS MUST BE OUT OF SIGHT AND OUT OF MIND. NO CELLPHONES ARE NEEDED DURING INSTRUCTIONAL TIME.
- RAISE YOUR HAND FOR QUESTIONS OR TO ANSWER A QUESTION OR DISCUSSION DURING INSTRUCTIONAL TIME
- KEEP HANDS TO SELF. DO NOT TOUCH OTHERS BELONGINGS OR PROPERTY.
- NO SHOUTING ACROSS THE ROOM OR AT EACH OTHER
- NO CURSING OR DEROGATORY LANGUAGE IN THE CLASSROOM.
- BE HUMBLE AND RESPECT OTHERS
If classroom expectations are not followed the following consequences will take place:
2. Separation from group and student will have a conference with teacher.
3. Call/ email home.
4. Office referrals.