- Come to class on time and be prepared with materials.
- Be in your seat when the bell rings.
- Once seated, begin work on the warm up.
- Raise your hand to ask a question.
- Be kind to your classmates.
- Use electronics ONLY with permission from the teacher
- Do not distract others from learning.
- Complete all the work and turn it in on time.
- Follow all WHMS rules and policies while in class.
- Be polite and respectful
- Follow directions and lab safety rules
- Come to class prepared
- Participate in class
- Enjoy learning
- Consequence 1- WARNING: This is your chance to change your behavior without getting in trouble
- Consequence 2-BEHAVIOR SHEET AND SEAT CHANGE: This is your chance to regroup & reflect away from the situation
- Consequence 3-PARENT OR GUARDIAN CONTACT: Contact will be made to solve the situation & prevent it from happening again
- Consequence 4-REFERRAL: Your behavior is unacceptable & needs to be addressed