Kirby MS Cheer 2020-2021
Sponsor/coach: Teresa Bonnett
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (210) 661-1140 or email email@example.com.
- Please make every effort to get your daughter to practice/games on time and prepared.
- Please have someone there to pick up your daughter when practice/game is over.
- You must have a positive attitude toward your daughter and all the other girls while in the presence of the squad. Negativity toward any child will NOT be tolerated.
- Please show respect to me, the sponsors, the girls, and the other parents. Remember that we are here to teach and improve your daughter in the sport of cheerleading.
- The girls may be corrected or redirected for something that they are doing; this is for the safety and proper instruction of the girls.
- If there is conflict among squad members, you will encourage them to bring it to the coach and the sponsors. You will encourage team unity.
- If there is conflict among parents, you will take it through the proper chain of command and not engage in malicious gossip.
- You will support the Kirby MS cheerleading program.
- Be kind and show respect. There is no room for personal conflicts. Do not bring them to practice/games.
- Warming up is not optional-you must participate in order to cheer.
- Tennis shoes with socks will be worn at all times.
- Never build a stunt without a coach present.
- You should practice every day even if we do not meet.
- Hair must be worn away from the face.
- No jewelry (including studs)!!!
- Proper practice attire will be worn at all practices.
- A merit/demerit system will be in place and implemented. Too many demerits will result in disciplinary action and may result in removal from the squad.
- You must have a positive attitude toward all your squadmates, including the spirit squad members, the coach, the sponsors, and the parents. Negativity will NOT be tolerated.
- If there is a conflict between yourself and another squad member, you will bring it to the coach and the sponsors.
- We do expect 100% from each and every cheerleader.
- We do expect full cooperation from the parents and the cheerleaders.
- We do expect a good attitude from the parents and the cheerleaders.
- We do expect no profanity and no talking down to anyone or about anyone.
- We do practice most Monday-Thursday after school.
Most of all, we expect the cheerleaders to have a fun and exciting cheer year!! Remember, cheering and Spirit Squad are all year programs!
We are looking forward to working with you throughout the 2020-2021 season. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at (210) 661-1140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://youtu.be/-SB2iBV2DFg (Me too with counts)
https://youtu.be/04exMSn_gEk ( Me too with Music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_x6wiyIulY&list=PLd0JQi2-4SwJrZ70U0P0iuQv0JkkvJZD3&index=19&t=0s ( Lucky Strike dance with music )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HINmTGt8S9k&t=9s ( Lucky Strike dance with counts)