Classroom Expectations: Our classroom is to be a collaborative environment where the respect and courtesy you care to receive is actively being given to others. Students are expected to;
- Show up to class or Zoom on time and with your legal first and last name, have your camera on and in a quiet place, stay muted unless asking a question, wear appropriate clothing, open your journal and begin working on the warm-up everyday. This should also be turned into the daily check point module on Canvas.
- Follow the classroom behavior contract that we will make together.
- Respect each other. I have no tolerance for bullying or abuse of any kind.
- Food and cellphones are not allowed except for educational purposes.
- Help keep our classroom clean and organized.
- Be positive and engaged in what we are working on.