Classroom Rules and Policies:
Our Wagner High School Vision:
Development of community leaders and role models who are academically and socially prepared for life beyond high school and give back to the community for the advancement of those who will follow in their footsteps.
- Be prompt and prepared to learn.
- Be respectful and treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Be Polite.
- Be Productive.
- Be Confident.
- Be Courageous.
- Be Consistent.
- Communication is the key to success.
- Make sure to be using Chromebook to access Canvas.
- You are responsible for any work that you missed when absent.
Daily Procedures: When you come into class complete the Daily Check Point and Discussion Question for the first ten minutes of class. When this is done wait for further instructions.