Be an active participant
- All students must be in the dance studio when the tardy bell rings.
- ID badges must be worn in order to gain entrance to the studio.
- All students must dress out and be in roll call lines within five minutes of the tardy bell.
- Secure your hair back (we will not supply hair ties, so come prepared!)
- For safety,all oversized jewelry to include large hoops, necklaces, and bracelets must be removed.
- You will have five minutes at the end of the period to change back into school clothes.
- Food, gum, and drinks are not allowed in the dance studio.
- Be respectful of all others at all times.
- Dance class attire is not to be worn outside of the dance studio environment without permission from your teacher.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices are prohibited without teacher approval.
- When the teachers are paged over the intercom, the students will be silent and not answer for the teacher.
- You MUST have a pass, ID and cover up when leaving during the class for any reason.
- The teachers release you, not the bell.
- Please follow the JISD attendance policy beginning on pg. 17 of the JISD Student Handbook 19-20.