- Listen to directions
- Enter and exit prepared
- Always try your best
- Respect yourself, classmates, teacher, and environment
- Never give up! No excuses.
- Stay on task.
- Cell phones: not allowed unless its use pertains to lesson (further details will be discussed in class)
- Food: only water is allowed; no food, drinks, or gum
- Restroom: not during direct instruction; only one student at a time
- Absences: student is still responsible for the work; will have 1 day to make up for each day absent.
- Turning in work/Late work: assignments are due every Thursday, end of business. After due-date, student has 3 days to turn in, losing 5 points each day. Last day to turn in is Tuesday of the following week.
- Missing vs. Zero: Student earns a zero (0) if they turn in assignment and answers are incorrect. Student earns a missing (M) if they fail to turn in on the due-date.