Rules and Expectations
1) Be Respectful
- No cell phones allowed during class
- No Profanity
- Do Not Speak when others are presenting
- Keep hands and feet to yourself
- If its not yours, don't touch it.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- This is everyone's class. Please allow others the best possible learning environment.
2) Be Responsible
- If you don't know, ask. Chances are others have the same question.
- Turn work in on-time.
- Late Policy - students will have 3-days from the due date to turn in assignments. Minus 5pts for each day late.
- After the third day no late work will be accepted.
- Exams and quizes are solo projects.
3) Be Prepared
- Bring necessary supplies to class.
- Upon entering the room grab your journals, have a seat and begin working on warm-up.
- Be in your seat working by the time the bell rings.
- Try your best, always. Mistakes happen; its okay. Mistakes are how we learn!
Virtual Class Rules
- Mute Mics
- Video on. I need to see you and know that you can see me.
- Be respectful
- Late policy still applies