Prekindergarten Success Procedures:
We follow the rules! We came up with our rules as a class: 1. Walk 2. Be Quiet 3. Keep your body to yourself 4. Stay in your seat
*Important Things to Remember
- Please remember that arrival is between 7:00 and 7:30, and instruction begins promptly at 7:30. Any student who arrives past 7:30 a.m. is considered tardy.
- If you child is absent, please remember to send a doctor's note and/or a parent note. If he/she is absent more than one day in a row, it is not necessary to write an individual note for each day.
- If your child will go home a different way than usual, please send a note. You may also send me an email/text. After 1:30 call the office, 210-945-5700, for dismissal changes.
*What to Send to School
- Students should bring their folder to school each day.
- Extra pair of clothes, in a Ziploc bag and clearly labeled
- Please send a plastic mat and blanket for rest period. You may also send a pillow and a small stuffed animal for your child to use during rest period. Please keep in mind that smaller items more easily fit into backpacks.
- You may pack a healthy snack for them to have in the afternoon.